Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This is for Tanna Tanna..Vote for Karishma Tanna !





A far as i remember , i have always hated Tanna. I 
thought she was being very selfish and her name was at the top of my hate list. I hated the sight of her beginning of the show and i will post facebook posts about her expressing how much i hate her .
But just like how people say about  the love hate relationship...


My hatred for Tanna went off. 

I want to thank Salman Khan for targetting Tanna during the bigg boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar - If it wasn't for Salman , i would have hated Tanna . The more he tried to bring down Tanna , the more i started loving her so much so that she started coming into my dreams. 

No , people..No ..



I am definitely not gay and i have a husband for God's sake.

But Karishma Tanna has  truly  defined what a strong woman really is. Even after being bullied by the show's hosts and housemates repeatedly , Tanna has came out stronger. So Strong that she exceeded and excelled in all tests and became number 1 in my eyes.



Karishma Tanna is a very pretty woman even without her make up , she looks so hot and sexy better than any actress that i can imagine.

The way she bring herself in the Bigg Boss house , the way she speaks , the way she deals with problems are all very different and it seems that they are all very sensible and rational.

I cant believe i dreamt  of meeting her in my dreams and wishing her good luck . That simply meant that my mind and my heart wanted Karishma Tanna to win the Bigg Boss 8.

I am usually a very negative person , and i can simply judge and hate a person in a single second without thinking much and i dont really like people especially celebrities, but i am not sure why am i loving Tanna. I should be loving Gautam for heaven's sake. 

Unfortunately i see falseness in Gautam and i dont see Tanna being that Fake , 

By the way , FYI !!



To my dear Karishma Tanna , 

If you are reading this , please know that i love you



 and i love to see you being with Upen. I used to hate Upen but i guess im going to start loving him too since he loves you.






Why i love Karishma  Tanna 
i have been an avid Bigg Boss 8 follower from Malaysia and i have never even missed a single episode of the bigg boss 8 thanks to the internet .


I just want to let you know that there is a reason why Upen , Sambhavna and even Gautam appreciates you in this storm called Bigg Boss Halla Boll because there is something within you that is very sparkly and nice. There is something in you that could make a person like me to support you all the way. 


Please stay the same when you are out of the bigg boss house and dont ever change because you are perfect the way you are .

I really hope you can read this and it would be great if you could just let me know if you have read this as i really want you to read this .:)

Lastly . I Hope Karishma Tanna will be the winner of Bigg Boss 8 and Bigg Boss Halla Bol ..whatever you call it..simply because of her growth , her positive attitude , her good looks , her beautiful smile , her wonderful heart  and what not . She deserves it !

I love you Tanna and i really hope to meet you someday...I have no plans visiting India but if you ever come to Malaysia , do let me know ...I just need to give this one big hug !



Love you Babe !





1 comment:

Please feel free to leave your valuable comments and i promise i will read and i shall respond to it at my earliest convenience!

Attention Haters: If you are a hater..please continue hating and i shall take your comments as positively as i could! If not , i guess my middle finger will do the work !