Friday, November 13, 2015

BIGG BOSS 9

I was so excited when i knew BB9 was coming into my life and when i looked at the contestants , i was so excited to see Rimi Sen  and Prince in the house . 





I slowly fell in love with Rochelle and i cant believe i love her to this date and she is my number 1 fav in the house . I love Rochelle and let me give you a verdict people , Rochelle or Prince will win this game . No one else . 



Lets see if this happens or not . 

Now , in the previous seasons , Gautam Gulati was the reason why i started this blog. This time round , Kishwer Merchant , i call her Kishwer the Kutiya has showed and proved to  me that she truly deserve it in being mentioned in this blog. 



Let me tell you guys , because of Kishwer , i started hating Suyyash though i feel that he is actually a gem of a person , i am starting to hate Rimi SEN ..Surprise Surprise and i hated Yuvika and i am hating Prince. 

Why cant these people see what the hell Kishwer is doing to them ?

I thought Prince got the point when he got the message from his sister and i thought finally this idiot can now stay away from Kishwer the kutiya. But this didn't happened due to Prince's ignorance. 

Prince had such a good relationship with Rochelle and Aman Verma and because of this stupid groupism with Kishwer the Kutiya , he is going down not only in my eyes but the rest of the world who are rooting for him . 

Prince is letting us down and we need someone to alert him and tell him that whatever that he is doing , he is doing it wrong. I know that Prince is a good friend  and i love how he supports and be loyal to his friends , but can someone tell him already that his friends are not really his friends ?

Rimi Sen is only good in one thing , she can only dance and wash the dishes ., she can never do anything and i feel sorry for her that she is stuck with Kishwer the Kutiya and i feel , maybe she wont have that much of supporters supporting her anymore because of this very reason. 

Suyyash is Kishwer;s bitch doing anything for her. he can actually just drink her saliva like we drink mango juice . I wonder what did Suyyash see in Kishwer the Kutiya that he is so loyal and in love with her . 

Prince is Suyash's and Kishwer's Bitch . Anytime they need to bite someone , they get prince to be at the front  . 

Mandana is a very beautiful but confused soul. 

Aman Verma , He is a true Gentleman and is indeed a fair person and he is very supportive . So what if he is reserved , he talks when there is an opportunity to do so.



Rishab is another gentleman . I am starting to like him.



Dingangana is like a confused goat and she looks like one too  . She doesn't know what to do and where to go really . 



Punit ..i am still confused about you ,,, show me your goodness and ill be your number 1 fan . 


Rochelle ... one strong and beautiful person . I am her number 1 fan and will do a write up on her separately .



Keith ..my man , where are you..you are the only sane person that i want in the house . 

Roopal..was a waste of time ...thank god she is out .

Ankit Gera-.. i was expecting more from him but he came out way too soon. 

Arvind ...He was also confused in the house . 

Yuvika ...Too bad for her , i hated her when she started mixing with Kishwer the Kuitya , 

Bhalla ..you were a waste of time !

Well, thats all friends.

I am rushing but i really wanted this post out by tonight itself.

I will write again soon .

Thank you and keep calm !












3 comments:

Please feel free to leave your valuable comments and i promise i will read and i shall respond to it at my earliest convenience!

Attention Haters: If you are a hater..please continue hating and i shall take your comments as positively as i could! If not , i guess my middle finger will do the work !