Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Rants on the BB8 Finale

Party Peeps , 

I am actually quite disappointed with this year's finale. I mean everyone knew that Gautam Gulati was about to win so why bother having the finale at all. 


I have always known that all this reality shows are scripted and  damn they are. What is not scripted is the emotions and feelings of the contestants . 


I felt like Gautam already knew that he was winning . Like ....


I just want to say that Karishma Tanna was way better deserving than Gautam. She looked better , she talked way better and she was honest !
 
The preparation of the bigg boss team for the finale was quite unimpressive . It looked like someone was trying to save cost .


It was boring!

I wonder how it would be if Salman was the one who was hosting the show,  but he was busy at the filmfare awards function .


Also , i have got one question to bigg boss team .


Who is Ajaz Khan ?  I know he was one of the contestant of  big boss 7 but is he a star? I have not even seen him in films either .


So how can you compare him to Sonakshi Sinha -She is one of the top actress in Bollywood!

Sonakshi Sinha walked dimpy out of the house and Ali Quli Mirza was carried in the most unethical way out by Ajaz Khan and you think this is a Joke!


To be honest , i think Ajaz Khan is feeling insecure with Ali. Ali has done what he couldn't do and believe it or not..I like Ali Quli Mirza.


Whatever he has done  in that BB House , he has goodness in him and he has helped all of the housemates in one way or another. If Ali Quli Mirza is bad then all of the BB8 Housemates are bad because whatever Ali was doing , he was doing it in the face while the rest were bitching behind each other . 

Last but not least , a special mention to diandra Soares. I saw you with that hair and i just want you to know that whatever that you were having on your head on the Finale , should be thrown out in the dustbin. You look way better without it !

I promise !


Thats all from me !



1 comment:

Please feel free to leave your valuable comments and i promise i will read and i shall respond to it at my earliest convenience!

Attention Haters: If you are a hater..please continue hating and i shall take your comments as positively as i could! If not , i guess my middle finger will do the work !